InspiRPation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME (Rules)

Go down

WELCOME (Rules) Empty WELCOME (Rules)

Post  Farewell Decency Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Welcome to the new and improved InspiRPation. I am your host, Farewell Decency. We recommend that after reading this, before you really get a head start into roleplaying, that you make yourself an introduction in our introduction thread here.

Now, here, we expect a bit of etiquette.

1. We ask that you treat other users with some sort of respect. They have just as much of a right to be here as you do. If you have an issue with another user, please report it to a moderator. If you are having an issue with a moderator, please issue the report directly to me, Farewell Decency.

2. Keep to the genre divisions. If you are unsure what genre your roleplay fits into, feel free to ask a moderator prior to initializing the rp.

3. Please keep OOC roleplay discussion under the appropriate thread. Create the thread under the title of the roleplay OOC.

4. When making a roleplay, please the rating in the title. (PG-13, PG, G, M, X, ect.)

5. There is a 3 strike policy. If you are reported, the first time you will receive a warning, the second you will get a temporary suspension, and the 3rd and final report results in a permanent ban.

Rules may be added as seen fit. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the moderators. Enjoy your stay at InspiRPation~
Farewell Decency
Farewell Decency
Admin
Admin

https://inspirpation.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum